Monday, March 19, 2007

Expectations......

Deere John,

I read this quote today....It made me laugh and then it made me think:
Dennis Wholey:
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

No one ever warned me about "THE BULL".......
No one warned me that I could do everything right
and still get thrown thru the air and trampled......
No one warned me that I would get pulled out of the ring on a stretcher, and be expected to walk away as if nothing happened......


..........and yet they are disappointed when I crawl away, with broken bones and shattered spirit

Hmmmmm..... Where were they??????


Maybe I am bitter.....and jaded.....and right pissed at God

Maybe I am tired about hearing that God has a plan in all of this,
(cause I know that when I ruin someone's life and shatter their dreams there always is an ultimate plan)

Maybe I am frustrated that with hundreds of so called friends-
4 people cared enuf to call....
(thank you my 4 real friends)

Sorry to those of you who may read this and take offence......I need to be angry right now.... I hope someday I won't be.....but until then................

So what have I learned from all this????
I'm gonna be a carnivore!!!!!!!














2 comments:

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hello. It is nice to see that you are able to express your very NORMAL feelings. The world is not fair I agree, that is because that is exactly what it is...The world. It sucks. Just so you know I am still here for you! I will love you back to pieces...Does that make sense? lol. I was thinking you are in shards right now but through God I will love you to pieces. Ok so it made more sense in my brain. Love ya!

janinebrittanydawn said...

if i was you i would be totally pissed right now too. i totally get it. i love your blogs...you are a very good writer. i love that in the midst of it all you are still able to be funny. if you dont laugh you cry, and sometimes you just gotta do both.